- Professional – Over 20 years experience practice in prescribing footcare products, evaluating insole functions and giving advice for individuals’ need.
- Computerized foot test – Our foot scan system can generate scientific printed report to our patient.
- High quality insole material – adopt high quality, endurance and functional insole material. We ensure the material maximize the insole function to our patient.
- Regular follow-up service – 1 year free follow-up service is guaranteedin our centre for checking the effectivenessand comfort of the insole.
STEP 1 Detailed Foot Bio-mechanic Assessment
- Adopt Computerized foot pressure system in our assessment process
Dynamic Pressure Analysis – Record the distribution of the plantar pressure during walking and analyze the pressure points and posture deviations of the foot (degree).
Please refer to the following video:
- Prescribe suitable advice after knowing the additional information including life habit, activity levels, shoe wears etc.
STEP 2 Advice and Prescription
- Design suitable custom-made insole for individuals’ needs
- Suggest suitable shoe wears and foot exercises.
NOTE – A pair of well-designed orthopedic custom insoles should effectively improve the posture during walking, running, jumping, and reduce abnormal joint activities caused by foot shape deviations (such as flat feet). However, how to design a good insole can only be a "passive" control of the foot structure, and a comprehensive foot structure improvement should be added to the "active control", that is, the exercise of the foot muscles.
STEP 3 Foot Casting
- Orthotist adopt different casting method for different purpose
◊ Medical use Thermoplastic: fast, clean and accurate
◊ Foam Box
STEP 4 Insole Fabrication
- Technicians will manufacture high quality insoles according to the requirements of orthotist.
STEP 5 Insole Fitting
- Our staff will call patients to make appointment for insole fitting
- It is recommended that the patient wear the same shoes on the same day as the orthotic insole, which is convenient for the guests to test and make effective functional evaluation.
STEP 6 Regular follow-up service (every 4-6 months)
- Regular follow-up will be carried out.. Patients are encouraged to come and visit with the insoles. The insole functions will be evaluated to ensure the insole’s optimum functions
Our Pricing Plan
- Dental Implant45
- Another Feature50
- Another Major Feature55
- Emergency Care25
- Prescription Drugs30
- Specialist Visits20