- Professional – We have over 20 years experience on prescribing footcare products. Our orthotist will design insole with various functions and give advice for individuals’ need as the same time.
- Foot pressure analysis – Our computer system can generate scientific printed report about our patient's foot pressure.
- High quality insole material – Adopt good appearance, endurance and functional insole material. We ensure our insole function can be maximize to our patient.
- Regular follow-up service – 1 year free follow-up service is guaranteedin our centre for checking the effectivenessand comfort of the insole.
STEP 1 Detailed Foot Bio-mechanic Assessment
- Adopt Computerized foot pressure system in our assessment process
Dynamic Pressure Analysis – Record the distribution of the plantar pressure during walking and analyze the peak pressure points and posture deviations of the foot (degree).
Please refer to the following video:
- Prescribe suitable advice after knowing the additional information including life habit, activity levels, shoe wears etc.
STEP 2 Advice and Prescription
- Design suitable custom-made insole for individuals’ needs
- Suggest suitable shoe wears and foot exercises.
NOTE – A pair of well-designed orthothic custom insoles should effectively improve the posture during walking, running, jumping, and reduce abnormal joint activities caused by foot shape deviations (such as flat feet). However, no matter how to design a good insole, it can only be a "passive" control of the foot structure. A comprehensive foot structure improvement should be included the "active control" which is the exercise of the foot muscles.
STEP 3 Foot Model Casting
- Orthotist adopt different casting method for different purpose
◊ Medical use Thermoplastic: fast, clean and accurate
◊ Foam Box: Make a total contact between the foot and the insole. Redistribute the plantar foot pressure.
STEP 4 Insole Fabrication
- Technicians will manufacture high quality insoles according to the requirements of orthotist.
STEP 5 Insole Fitting
- Our staff will make appointment with the patient for insole fitting
- It is recommended that the patient bring suitable shoes on the fitting day, which is convenient for the orthotist to make effective functional evaluation.
STEP 6 Regular follow-up service (every 4-6 months)
- Regular follow-up will be carried out.. Patients are encouraged to come and visit us with the insoles. The insole functions will be evaluated to ensure the insole’s optimum functions
Our Pricing Plan
- Dental Implant45
- Another Feature50
- Another Major Feature55
- Emergency Care25
- Prescription Drugs30
- Specialist Visits20